200g/7oz Graviera or Gruyere Cheese, thinly sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas Mark 4 and grease a shallow ovenproof dish.
2. Heat half the butter in a large frying pan and saut half the for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly. Drain in a colander, and press down so that most of the liquid is forced out. Set aside. Repeat with the remaining butter and spinach
3. Place the drained spinach in a large mixing bowl together with the chopped dill, and feta.
4. In another bowl, beat together the eggs and flour then add to the spinach together with salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Spread the spinach mixture evenly in the greased dish and cover with the slices of graviera cheese. Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is melted and the spinach mixture has set. Serve hot.